Today there is a greater need than ever before to support the work done by the Institute of Nautical Archaeology (INA). With funding for research and archaeological fieldwork always in short supply, INA depends on friends like you to help us protect the world’s underwater cultural heritage and promote ethical scholarship. Becoming a member is one of the best ways to support our efforts to survey threatened areas, excavate historically significant sites, conserve and display recovered artifacts, publish our findings, and educate the public. Join INA today and become a patron of discovery!
- Print issues of The INA Quarterly, now in its fifth decade
- Monthly e-news via the INA Insider, featuring behind-the-scenes field reports and announcements about upcoming lectures, publications, and book signings
- 50% discount on membership in the National Maritime Historical Society (NMHS) which includes four issues of Sea History magazine
- 30% discount on nautical archaeology titles from Texas A&M University Press
- 20% discount on membership in the Nautical Archaeology Society (NAS) which includes two issues of the International Journal of Nautical Archaeology (IJNA)
- 10% discount on merchandise and apparel available through INA’s online store
- An INA logo gift specific to your level of membership